Sunday, November 22, 2009

My apologies... and an AWESOME website!

So I apologize for being a terrible blogger. In my defense I've been incredibly busy with school this quarter. I'm finally getting a chance to breathe! I love having a week off for thanksgiving. Hopefully this will give me time to catch up and SCRAP. My mojo has been missing for weeks and I haven't scrapped nearly as much as I would have liked. I decided at the beginning of the school year that I needed to take a break from designing. I loved being at SBG, but I didn't have enough time to dedicate to designing. I'm hoping to get back into it soon. I might start making things this break and over winter break. We'll see how things go. The thing is I need the extra money to spend on my new hobby! Photography!

I recently bought a Nikon D90... and I have no idea how to use it. I mean I get the basics. Aperture controls the depth of field and all that. But I don't know nearly as much as I would like to. Which is why I would LOVE to take an online workshop with one of the many fabulous photographers out there. One of them being Marta Locklear... The Savvy Photographer is currently giving away one spot to her amazing workshop. And I would DIE to win that! Haha.

Speaking of The Savvy Photographer. If you guys aren't following the site... or haven't heard of it... go there now! It is an amazing site. It is a constant source of inspiration for me. Different photographers are featured each week and there are interviews and little looks into their lives. Seriously such a fun read. And all the photographers are so incredibly talented. Their websites are all gorgeous and feature absolutely amazing photographs.

You really need to go over there and check it out now! If you're at all interested in photography I promise you'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to find your heart template action, or something like it everywhere. I know you are very busy with school, but if you would share/sell that action to me I would be VERY grateful. It is the neatest thing I have ever seen!!
    You can contact me at jluebowman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete